We’re seeking an individual to help develop content for our online marketing channels, including our website, blog and social media. You’ll be responsible for developing engaging writing, graphics and photography in order to help communicate our products and services to Toronto’s design community.
- Tell great stories that our audience will love.
- Building out content for our website to communicate our laser cutting and 3D printing services.
- Developing an ongoing content strategy to provide inspiration for our customers and to keep them engaged with our brand.
- Documenting projects and interviewing customers so we can share more of the beautiful things that are made at Hot Pop Factory.
- Creating tutorials and other illustrative content to assist our customers in bringing their designs to life.
- Outreach and communication.
- HTML, CSS
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Google Analytics and Adwords
- Facebook Ads, Custom Audiences
You’ve got impeccable taste and experience maintaining an online presence. You are a highly skilled communicator and have no problem engaging in conversation with strangers. You love making things and are passionate about documenting the process through photography, text and graphics. You’re a great communicator and understand how an image can tell a story. You are passionate, self-guided, able to see projects to completion with minimal oversight and instruction.
- Free access to 3D printers and laser cutters for personal projects.
We're a young, energetic design firm and custom manufacturing hub located in the heart of the city. We work on high profile, cutting edge projects that explore new frontiers of 3D printing, mass customization and digital manufacturing. We take on unconventional problems in the search for new applications for these technologies. Creative, hard working individuals looking to solve interesting technical and design challenges will fit in well.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email your application, including your resume and portfolio/samples of past work to email@example.com with the subject line 'Hot Pop Factory - Content Marketer'.